All Files: HTTPS

Vegetable materia medica of the United States, or, Medical botany ?containing a botanical, general, and medical history of medicinal plants indigenous to the United States. Illustrated by coloured engravings, made after drawings from nature, done by the author /by William P.C. Barton. (1825)

fullscreen
Author: Barton, William P. C.; H.C. Carey & I. Lea (Firm)
Volume: v. 1
Subject: 1818; Botany, Medical; Copper engraving; Graphic media :; Hand colored; Materia medica; Materia medica, Vegetable; United States
Publisher: Philadelphia : H.C. Carey & I. Lea--Chesnut Street,
Possible copyright status: Permission to digitize granted by rights holder
Language: English
Digitizing sponsor: Missouri Botanical Garden
Book contributor: Missouri Botanical Garden
Collection: botanicus; biodiversity

[Biodiversity Heritage Library icon]This book is available with additional data at Biodiversity Heritage Library.

Identifier: mobot31753000623816
Call-number: QK99.U6 B38 1825
Mediatype: texts
Rights: http://www.biodiversitylibrary.org/permissions